Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Year...new poetry

Ah, winter in New England. Well, at our last meeting of writers of poems I learned that the earthworm has five hearts and that if you order a pizza in Mystic, CT it's best to check the price first or you may as well have filet mignon. I do believe the days are creepingly gathering length, but if you are feeling the need to share a poem (yours or anyone else's) and you do not have an invitation to the Inaugural Ball that night, please join us for poetry at 7 P.M. at the Wakefield Brewed Awakenings coffee shop on January the 20th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

It's Jake. The goofy screen name is on account of another blog I subscribe to. But I decided I don't need anymore passwords in my life, so I'm sticking to coolhand.

I enjoyed our celebration lunch and am looking forward to our Tuesday Night Coup on the 20th. I think our next step should be drive-by readings. We can cruise down city streets, roll down the windows, and pelt bystanders with copies of our work.